1. O Assistente e a Denunciada são casados entre si, embora estejam separados de facto e esteja a correr o respectivo processo de divórcio litigioso no 2º Juízo do Tribunal de Família e Menores de Faro sob o nº —/07.9TMFAR.
2. Em simultâneo, existem diversos procedimentos criminais em curso entre o Assistente e a Denunciada todos apensados no Processo —/07.9TAFAR.
III. OS FACTOS
10. No entanto, o Assistente aqui reproduz os excertos constantes da Denúncia:
„I strongly suggest you take all of the above into account before you dismiss any idea of settling out of court. If you are interested in settling out of court, your lawyer can contact my lawyer.
“If, at any time, I believe that you are planning, considering or acting on any threatening, malicious or vindictive action, I will use the information I have gained with proof.
·Every company in the oilfield will know you are a 10% man.
·Every company ln the oilfield will know who you have cheated and when.
· Every one of your personal contacts, both business and social, will be made aware af yaur lying and how you have cheated campanies out of their profits.
· Every one of your friends and family will receive copies of the judgements and the transcripts of the divorce and criminal cases.
· All your various mistresses will be informed of the others.
· The Dutch and German and UK govemments will be provided with proof that you have been claiming pension while you have been earning.”
Tribunal da Relação de Évora (Portugalia)
(Decizia din data de 21 iunie 2011, disponibilă aici)